Horizontal Bamboo GreyLine
Hardwood flooring - TROPICAL BAMBOO
Beautiful and healthy, it combines ecology, durability and aesthetics. Original and authentic, the Bamboo floor brings a touch of exoticism and "peace" to your floors.
- 100% Made of natural Bamboo
- Natural mat varnish, highly resistant - Bevelled on 4 sides
- Suitable for humid rooms - Compatible with underfloor heating
- Installation full glue-down
Real innovation, the Bamboo Flooring has remarkable qualities. Beautiful and healthy, it combines ecology, durability and aesthetics.
Original and authentic, the Bamboo floor brings a touch of exoticism and "peace" to your floors. Bamboo flooring has excellent mechanical properties similar to wood.
In addition to its qualities of hardness and resistance, it is known for its originality.
This resource is almost inexhaustible: it grows up to 1 m per day and matures after only 5 years.
HORIZONTAL BAMBOO: The bamboo canes are cut into strips and then assembled horizontally to form wide and regular strips revealing the characteristic nodes of the bamboo cane.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorSOLID WOOD FLOORING
- Wood specieBamboo
- Dimensions and sectionsBAMBOU 96. Width: 96 mm - Length: 960 mm - Thickness: 15 mm
- Blade width / Patterns- 10 cm
- Installation methodGlued-down / Nailed-down if 20mm thickness. Tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsYes - perfectly suitable for a wet room in glued installation directly on the support.
- CollectionTROPICAL BAMBOO
- Surface finishOiled
- Total widthWidth 9.6 cm
- Total thickness15 mm