Chevron Selection Natur'
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
These products are finished in the factory and offer the same rendering as solid parquet.
- High stability: 9 folds of crossed birch support
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Chamfered on 4 sides
- Easy & accessible installation: Floating installation on an insulating underlay or glued to the ground
- Nobless Choice. Brushed finish then extra mat varnish
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / PatternsFishbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Surface finishVarnished
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Total widthWidth 9 cm
- Total thickness14 mm
- Total length50 cm
- ListedColis G+D