Engineered Wood Flooring - RELIEF 3D
A unique feel and incredible sensation beneath your feet. Exclusive and previously unknown method of twisting the wood to bring all of its natural bumps
- Wide XXL planks
- 20/6x260 mm
- Smoked and aged: Hand planed surface
- Large wear layer: 6 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Floating installation on an insulating underlay or glue-down or nailed-down
Exclusive collection by Decoplus Parquet.
A unique feel and incredible sensation beneath your feet. Exclusive and previously unknown method of twisting the wood to bring all of its natural bumps.
All the nobility of natural oak is majestically enhanced through generous dimensions. Robust and excellent stability, this parquet is covered with timeless and contemporary finishes, easy to maintain. The 3D Relief Parquet will reveal all the space of any surface.
Designed to offer high stability performance, the Black Label Engineered Parquet is made on a support of 9 layers of birch. Particularly robust, this parquet has a layer of wear as important as a hardwood parquet. It offers all the advantages with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsRELIEF 3D. Large. 220 mm - Lengths. 2200 mm - Epaisseur. 20 mm dont 6 mm of safe layer.
- Blade width / Patterns+ 20 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- ClassificationPassage élevé -Cl32 - AC4
- Bevelled on the edgesPlanks bevelled
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness6 mm
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionRELIEF 3D
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Responsible ApproachesPEFC label
- Total widthWidth 22 cm
- Total thickness20 mm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Guarantee30 years
- Glued-down picto / Nailed-down installationYes
- % of discount-50%