Fishbone Chicago Prime Oak
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Engineered Oak flooring - Fishbone CHICAGO Prime Grade - 16/4 x 120 x 600 mm
A unique feel and incredible sensation beneath your feet. Exclusive and previously unknown method of twisting the wood to bring all of its natural bumps
Size : 120 mm
Smoked and aged : Hand planed surface
Large wear layer : 4 mm
Compatible with underfloor heating (full glue-down)
Floating installation on an insulating underlay
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 12 cm
- Total thickness
- Total length60 cm
- Guarantee30 years