Fishbone Smoked Brown
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historic motives marked with nobility, to find the traditional spirit of the parquet to the pure state.
- High-strength natural varnish
- Bevelled on 4 sides
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Floating installation or glue-down onto a suitable insulating underlay
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeABC grade
- Wear layer thickness0.3 mm
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceCfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total thickness12 mm
- Total length60 cm
- Guarantee30 years