Natural Smoked Fishbone
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historic pattern highlight the traditional spirit of the parquets of yesteryear.
- High-strength natural varnish
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Made 100% from oak, Rustic choice
- Glued- down onto a suitable insulating underlay
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsENGINEERED CHEVRON PATTERN - Width. 90 mm - Length. 600 mm - Thickness. 12 mm including 3 mm of noble wood glued on a multi-ply support.
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesPlanks bevelled
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceCfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Guarantee30 years