DECK SLATS - Dasso Bamboo Decking
DassoXTR Fused Bamboo Deck is the superior choice for bamboo deck applications and has been used worldwide in many commercial and residential projects. Our bamboo decks incorporate dasso's patented fusion process and is Class A-rated, W.U.I. compliant, dimensionally stable, will not warp or buckle, zero VOC, no leaching, and installs 30% faster.
- Harder and more durable than any other exotic wood - 25 YEAR WARRANTY
- "Fuse Bamboo" Compression and Protection of fibers against mold and parasites
- Color identical to tropical wood and stable over time
- Economical: Reduced waste, single length 1850 mm
- Reversible sides - Quick tongue and groove interlocking
- To be clipped onto joists - Hidden fixings
Dasso Bamboo Decking
A real ecological alternative that preserves tropical forests thanks to the inexhaustible resource of Bamboo.
Revolutionary innovation and DASSO-XTR®. Unique and patented "Fuse Bamboo" heat treatment process that deeply modifies the bamboo fibers to create a new, harder, more resistant material that repels all attacks by bacteria, fungi, insects and microorganisms. More stable and more resistant to fire and pests than any tropical wood.
In addition to being beautiful, these Dasso Bamboo deck boards have superior performance to the best species of tropical wood: Stability, durability, classification, hardness, they break all the records of the most used tropical wood for outdoor floors.
After treatment their color is identical to tropical woods and much more stable over time.
Dasso Bamboo deck boards are pre-oiled on all sides with oil in aqueous solution. It is recommended to apply an additional coat within 4 to 8 weeks after installation, when the pores of the wood are still open, and to maintain your patio once or twice a year in the same way.
All the charm of wood with the exceptional properties of true technological innovation.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorDECKING PLANK
- Type - Terrace FormatDeck boards
- Wood specieBamboo
- Dimensions and sectionsDasso Bambou: Thickness 20 mm - Width: 137 mm - Length 1850 mm
- Types of terraceexotic wood
- Type of deck installationPlanks to clip onto Joists and fit on straight edges.
- Deck surface appearanceRaw ridged face + Smooth raw wood face - Non-slip sanding
- CollectionDasso Bamboo Decking
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Total widthWidth 13.6 cm
- Total thickness20 mm
- Total length1.85 m
- Guarantee25 year warranty - Residential and commercial use